Prioritize internal audits using risk data and entity info to eliminate recurring audit findings, enhance audit assurance, and increase productivity.
Audit Management features
- Interactive dashboards: Real-time role-based dashboards and reports provide overviews of audit activities and tasks associated to GRC engagements.
- Workflow editor: Guides you through building or editing a workflow with the easy-to-use interface in the Service Management Software's Workflow Editor. Pre-built workflows are available out-of-the-box for audit engagements, control and risk assessments, issue management, and remediation.
- Risk assessments: Use risk assessments to identify areas of focus for audit engagements to eliminate recurring audit findings.
Benefits of Audit Management
- Better prepare for audits: Schedule or automate evidence collection, eliminating manual effort and reducing errors.
- Eliminate recurring audit findings: Use risk data and entity information to scope and prioritize audit engagements.
- Increase productivity: Automation and tools such as virtual tasks boards allow resources to be easily reallocated.
- Improve decision-making: Automated compliance testing reduces costs and allows for proactive management of issues.