Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality
Vignette of Augmented Reality
Augmented reality (AR) is an enhanced version of the real world achieved through digital visual elements, sound, or other sensory stimuli delivered through technology. Virtual reality (VR) is a computer-generated simulation where person interacts with an artificial three-dimensional environment using electronic devices, such as special goggles or sensors. In this simulated artificial environment, the user is able to have a realistic-feeling experience. Augmented Reality is virtual objects overlaid on Real-World environment and does not create an immersive experience. Virtual Reality is completely artificial environment. Mixed Reality is Virtual Reality combined with real world.
- Remote Assistance.
- Indoor Navigation.
- Collaboration of AI with AR and VR.
- Mobile AR.
- 5G Adoption with AR and VR.
- AR Cloud.
- Eye Tracking and Facial Expressions.
- Virtual Events.
- AR Animes and Avatars.
Pre-eminence of Augmented Reality
- 38.1 % CAGR – Rise Compound Annual Growth rate through AR/VR.
- Rich, Immerse and Interactive User Experience – AR enables users to give a personal touch to the published or online content.
- 40% Penetration Rate – With Personalized Content and New business models.
- Language Barrier Reduction – Simultaneous translation of people’s conversations.
- Detailed Analytics – Integrate additional metrics to Understand Human Behaviour.
- Customer Buying Decisions – Measure engagements and activate certain metrics over the others to increase sales.