ITOM Case Study
This client provides world-class global network and voice services: optical, ethernet, cloud, cybersecurity, capital markets, business internet & VPN, and voice.
As a young company, they depend on emails for issue resolution. Due to a dynamic and inorganic growth, there was an inherent need for a system of records and action to ensure IT availability to support their expanding business.
- The typical break-fix model no longer works for IT operations.
- IT operations has limited visibility into how infrastructure and services are connected.
- Manual identification of issues and correlation of events to problems are too slow and error prone.
- IT operations needs help to reduce the noise of day-to-day operations, quickly identify and remediate issues, automate repetitive.
- Tasks to increase efficiency and focus on value-added activities.